As shown in the image, certificate error occurs on opening HTTPS websites in a browser on MacOS while testing with Sahi Pro.
To fix this, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Configure link from the Sahi Dashboard.
- Click on Update Sahi Pro.
- In Install patch from URL, paste the below URL and click on Apply Patch.
- Now, wait for Sahi Pro to restart automatically.
- Stop Sahi Pro.
- Take a backup of <SahiPro>/userdata/browser/ff folder. Delete this folder.
- Take a backup of <SahiPro>/userdata/certgen/ folder. Delete this folder.
- Start Sahi Pro.
- Open a Terminal. Navigate to <SahiPro>/userdata/bin folder. Run the following command Terminal.
Team Sahi Pro.