Sahi Pro v9.7.0 is a minor release that has significant bug fixes and improvements, with major changes seen in Mobile and Desktop add-ons.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Sahi Pro users can now easily Interact with Telnet servers.
- Improvements in deleting the DB reports.
- Fixed the issues with parallel playback and special characters in the Firefox browser.
- While recording a Keyword using the Run/Record function, now Data Drive is supported for executing the already implemented Keywords.
- Autocomplete suggestions are fixed and now appear on pressing shortcut (ctrl + space) in Sahi Pro Script Editor.
- Additional fixes for the feature “Integration using git”.
- Issue with the physical iOS devices on the latest macOS(12) not appearing in Sahi, is now fixed.
- Sahi Pro installers are now compatible with Java 16 and later versions.
- The automatic resolving of the SSL error can now be configured with the new property added, “sahi.auto_resolve_ssl_error” in “user.properties” is to be set to true or false as required.
- Bugs in Java application are now fixed.
Sahi Pro Desktop Add-on v9.7.0
- Actions click, right-click, and double-click on a _pane element will now be recorded with _xy API.
For example, clicking inside a pane at 10px from left and 20px from top will now be recorded as _click(_xy(_pane("View"), 10, 20));
Sahi Pro Mobile Add-on v9.7.0
- Unable to create device binary to Connect Session in iOS 14 and above.
- Fix to automate on iOS devices with iOS 14 and above is also added in this release.
The complete update about the Sahi Pro v9.7.0 release can be found here.