Sahi Pro v9.5.0 is a major release with significant feature additions. This release includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
Now you can easily Integrate Sahi Pro with Git and work with your Git repository directly from the Sahi Pro Editor. Following Git operations are available in the Sahi Pro Editor.
- Git Configuration: Git configuration values like URL for the remote Git repository, remote branch name, author details, authentication details etc. can be saved.
- Git Commit: Changes can be checked in to the remote Git repository. Also, latest changes can be checked out from the remote Git repository.
- Git History: List of all commits made in the remote repository can be viewed. File changes in every commit are visible in detail. Git History can also be viewed for a specific file or directory.
- Git Compare: There is a provision to compare and show the differences between two versions of a file. Local version and the Head version of a file can be compared. Local version of a file and the version of that file in a specific commit can also be compared. Two commits can also be compared.
- HTML Script Report: Functionality to update expected images with actual, where image assertion failed.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Since Sahi Pro v9.0.0, IP addresses can be configured to Restrict Remote Access to Sahi. On accessing Sahi from a restricted IP address, a browser's error page used to appear. Now a custom Sahi error page will be shown instead.
- KeyboardEvent.initKeyEvent is removed in Firefox Release 93. It causes API _setValue to fail. This is now fixed.
For the documentation on Sahi Pro Release update v9.5.0, visit here.