Browsers namely Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. have recently adopted a secure mode by default. Thus the latest version of browsers prefers an https connection.
With the recent chrome upgrade, the scripts started failing with a 90-second issue.
To fix the issue, please follow the steps below.
Please download the latest version of Sahi Pro 9.0.0 from the link below.
- Once it is downloaded, please upgrade the version to Sahi Pro 9.0.1 using
Dashboard -> Configure -> Upgrade Sahi Pro -> Install 9.0.1
- It will automatically restart Sahi Pro and upgrades the version to 9.0.1
- Now, take a backup of <Sahi>/userdata/browser/chrome folder and delete the same.
- Click on the Configure link form the Sahi Dashboard.
- Click on Update Sahi Pro
- In Install patch from URL, paste the below URL and click on Apply Patch.
- It will automatically apply the changes and restart Sahi Pro.
- Execute the scripts and check.